Welcome! Let's Get Creative!

Go back to PonchoMeg: The Modern Bohemian

Jump to Instructions:

Pine Cone Bird Feeder
Dandelion Wreath
Tie-Dye
Decorative Paper Chains
Basic Melt and Pour Soap
Homemade Pet Treats


Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Recent Arts and Crafts by PonchoMeg: The Modern Bohemian

I have been super crafty lately.  Here are some of my recent creations.

First, we have a Winter/Holiday Centerpiece I made in mid-November.  I made about 5 total, and had enough materials left over to make a wreath! Fun stuff.



Then we have the paper chains that A. and I made to help make our home that much more festive!  We cut the strips from old magazines like People, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, and Marie Claire and then fashioned them together with scotch tape.  It was lots of fun and a nice project to collaborate on.



Then we have this crazy picture I edited in paint! haha  I was feeling super excited about my Cloud Magic t-shirt so I created this fanciful, crazy, pretty picture of me blowing magic energy out into the universe.  Deep, I know.



Finally we have a picture that I painted on a piece of cardboard from an old box we had.  I wanted to do something with lilacs and I wanted it to be a bit impressionistic, in tribute to one of my favorite painters: Monet.  What do you think?



Lately, I have also been big into crocheting again, and I made a great Scarf/Neck Warmer, but I haven't taken any pictures.  I am also working on a blanket.  And of course, I have some jewelry in progress.  Ah... creativity.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment