Welcome! Let's Get Creative!

Go back to PonchoMeg: The Modern Bohemian

Jump to Instructions:

Pine Cone Bird Feeder
Dandelion Wreath
Tie-Dye
Decorative Paper Chains
Basic Melt and Pour Soap
Homemade Pet Treats


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

PonchoMeg Says: Coloring books are NOT just for kids... Oh yeah... and I love my cats!

Yes, it is true... I absolutely love the cats at our house.  Ava is my baby, but Sam and Binks have been very welcome additions to my life.  I am so glad to know them and live with them.
Now, because I am a super creative person, and I love making things, and I love coloring, I decided a while back to color a coloring book photo of three cats to look like Sam, Binks, and Ava.  How do you think I did?

Here are the cats just as they are:




And here's the coloring book page:






  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment